[Dailydrool] Please support Moondoggie Coffee Company

Kristy A Meyers kawarner at umich.edu
Thu Jan 27 11:02:00 PST 2011

Hi All,
I was introduced to the magical brew of Rosies Red Dutch Apple
Streusel coffee made by MoonDoggie in Nov. for the Droopy Basset Hound
Fundraiser. I have been hooked on it ever since. I bought 5 bags of it
and one of Zephs-Love Me, Love My Hazelnuts. It is the best coffee I
have ever had! I passed on 4 of the Rosie bags to friends and family
as X-mas gifts...3 of the 4 folks are repeat buyers. The other
recipient made a direct donation to OBR and really loved the coffee.

Here is an idea to help a company and a couple that have done so much
to help support basset rescue. If you can, please buy a bag or two and
pass it on-pay it forward. The best way to promote this wonderful java
is to have folks try it. Never underestimate the power and passion of
basset and coffee lovers!

Lets all do what we can to help Donna and Moondoggie!

Side note-Congratulations to Eva DeVaugh..founder of OBR. 5 kidney
matches is unheard of...and is a clear example of karma coming back to
her 1000 fold for all the dogs she has saved!
Take care all and THANKS-Droolers are simply the best!
Kristy, mom to bassets Lilly, Ruby, Holly, Malley Mia, foster Elle,
Jack the dobie, and bassets Bubby (ATB), Rosie (ATB), Molly (ATB) and
Dory (ATB).