[Dailydrool] Voting for Mitchell -- problem with AOL?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 06:17:07 PST 2011

Every vote helps our dear Mitchell (of Mitchell, Nigel,  LLewis, Cnly, and
Cooper), in that picture with the irresistible buppy face, to  win!

_Click  here: Mitchell | Modern Dog magazine - the best dog magazine ever_
(http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/10/07/17/mitchell)

But I've noticed that the votes that I put in via AOL don't seem to
register.   Has anyone else noticed this?  I vote, and it says  "thank you for
your vote, it will show up when the page is refreshed," but I  refresh, and the
vote count hasn't changed.  So I go to the "photo  contest"  page, click on
"current top dogs," and there's Mitchell in third  place, but my vote
hasn't shown up there, either.

So I tried accessing the page via internet explorer, rather than AOL, and
now it goes smoothly and correctly, registering my vote.  Has anyone else
had this problem?  If you vote via AOL, you might want to check by
refreshing your page after you vote, and if your vote hasn't been added, try  doing
it via internet explorer.  We want all his votes counted!

Best,
Beth (with almost 90 inches of snow so far this winter -- my snow-eating,
snowy-nosed Duchess would have loved it!)