[Dailydrool] Flo is giving howling lessons

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Jan 28 06:53:26 PST 2011

Flo has always been a basset to just throw her head back and do her
beautiful basset howl with abandon whenever the mood strikes.  Her mouth
forms this perfect little circle when she does it – which I find
hysterical.  Neither of my other bassets really howls.  Anyway, Flo will do
this at doggy daycare and they actually have a picture of her in mid-howl on
the bulletin board.

My co-worker started taking her cocker spaniel to the same day care.  She
informed me that her dog has never howled, but has now begun to throw his
head back and howl in the car on the way to day care.  She finds it annoying
and is less than amused.  Oh well, I guess she just doesn’t appreciate good
music – or he doesn’t sound as pretty as a basset.

Alicia

Flo – my singing is beauuutiful

Gabe – says who?

Liz – yeah, says who?