[Dailydrool] Bob's Magnuts

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Jan 28 08:52:44 PST 2011

Bonejour, everybuddy.  Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across
the waves in France.

Da mum ordered some of Bob's magnets (for the Florida Rescue?) and
they arrived today.  They are ....  WOW !   What can we woof???  NO
FRIDGE IS COMPLETE WITHOUT ONE . cowbobdog at gmail.com

We had to go to see da vetman today.  Pw Penny's kyst exploded again
(well, da mum helped it along).  She is okay - just stuff to put on it
and no mention of the dreaded knife <whew>;  Me, Pw Polly, is VERY
outraged.  Da vetman says I have a weight problem !!!!  I am sure da
mum got it wrong and what he meant is that I am not eating
ENOUGH  ...  yep, I'm sure that's what he meant.  Can someone
pleeeeeeze explain that to da mum??????  <huh> ?

Oh yes, da Pw Penny has tabs to help "oxygenate" her brain.  The other
day in the woods she got lost and she's also chewing her bones
<sigh>.  Well, she will be 13 on wednesday.

With that lovely magnet of Bob the dog on our fridge we are managing
to produce even more drool for those of you in need.  He really is
handsome that Bob ....

Okay, nuff dreaming.  Hugs and lurps to you all and heart healing
drool to those in need and tons of get better drool to those in need.

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org