[Dailydrool] a story and a question

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:14:05 PST 2011

First, my question.  How do you get the number of votes for each rescue on
the Animal Rescue site.  I have no problem voting, but when I click on "full
results", I only get the top ten in the country.  I'm pleased to see that
Ozark Mountain is still ahead in AR.

Second, the story: Roland, Duke of Ears, is a very snugly guy.  I was lying
down in the guest bedroom trying out my husband's new TENS unit (for pain).
I was on my side.  Roland came up on the bed and laid down with his spine
against my spine.  It felt very good to have your dog stay with during pain
therapy.  However, Roland's true motive was to have his belly rubbed, which
is anatomically very difficult for the slave.  Roland is the best dog ever!
He is great for pain management!

Janice with Truman and Roland

--
Janice Henry Colvin