[Dailydrool] Achtung!

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:45:18 PST 2011

Dear Basset Slaves

I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Wolfgang.  I hope you don't
mind a long-legger using the DD for communication purposes.  It has come to
my attention that Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue is losing ground in the
Shelter Challenge.  I feel it is very important that we do not let the
"other" shelter win.  Victory is within their reach.  Keep voting!  Vote
from home!  Vote from work!  Vote from your smart phones!  Go visit a friend
and vote from their computer!  When a co-worker is at lunch - vote from
their computer!

You might be thinking why does this long-legger care?  Well as a young puppy
I was rescued by a OMBR volunteer.  I'm a german shepherd but Menzie took me
in.  She treated as if I was one of the bassets - albeit one with long legs
and pointy ears.  If not for her, I don't know what would have become of me.

So get voting!  I'll make it easy.  Here's the link
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Wolfgang