[Dailydrool] Voting in shelter challenge -- suggestion to AOL users

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 19:23:37 PST 2011

I've discovered a way to vote twice each time I vote -- and since we  can
vote twice a day, that means I can do four votes!  So you can,  too!

After you've voted on AOL, then minimize your AOL screen (or  close out of
AOL), and on your desktop, choose the Internet Explorer icon.   This way
you're accessing the internet via IE, not AOL.  Type in
_www.theanimalrescuesite.com_ (http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com)  and on  that page click the
"click here to give for free" button.  On the next  page, at the top, click on
"vote for shelter challenge."  Then type in  "basset" as search word, and
"AR" in the state, and vote as usual.

I just tried this and was amazed that it let me do it.   Just this simple
extra step and each of us will be giving twice as many  votes!  And remember,
do it twice a day!

And don't forget to vote for Mitchell -- AOL users, I'm not  sure it's
counting our votes properly, so make sure to do it via Internet  Explorer:
_http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/10/07/17/mitchell_
(http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/10/07/17/mitchell)

Now I'll go get ready for ANOTHER snowstorm ... we've had almost 90 inches
so far this year (plus temperatures that went down to -9, wind chill factor
 -25), with two more storms expected in the next four days.  And the
Patriots lost.  What a winter.

Best,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)