[Dailydrool] life ob da slave

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 08:18:02 PST 2011

Hey dere drooler folks!
Dis is mememe--da lady Bianca.  Tadey is my birfdey.  I be seben or 7.  Da mom took me to da pet store for a treat or toy.
I choosed a penut butter chew--an- I awreddy ate it.  Wat's wif dat?

The mom here:  It's true!  It's not even lunch time, and she's already had one of her favorite mini-muffins and got to
lick the bowl, too.  Later, she'll get to visit some of her friends after a long walk.  Ah--the "life ob da lady!" HOWEVER,
Monday is the dreaded nail cut appointment with the vet, when she'll have to be sedated.  "life ob da slave!"
We send much drool (got a lot ) to all those--human or houndie--needing some.

Sandra