[Dailydrool] Molly Bob Voting

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 08:27:09 PST 2011

My furend Molly Bob is running in the Bissel contest for week 3

I am in the finals for week1 and out of the 60 finalist 5 will win and
get from $10,000 to $1,000 for there favorite animal rescue..

You dont need a math degree to know that the more bassets we can get
in the top 5 each week the better the chance of helping basset hound
rescue

Molly is very pretty and shiny and a good gurl who gives up valuable
slave time so her mommy can make money for rescue..and hers has had
neck surgury like me..so we have lots in common

please vote for Molly everyday a vote for molly is a vote for basset rescue

http://bissell.promo.eprize.com/mvpcontest/gallery?id=30550

thanks for helping every hound get a forever home