[Dailydrool] Princess Boey Anne Morgan

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sat Jan 29 09:42:34 PST 2011

Hi everyone. King George here with some very very sad news. Princess Boey Anne Morgan of Indiana passed away to the bridge this morning at 8am. She had been battling the flu for the pass couple weeks and it did damage to her heart that she couldn't overcome. Her momma and daddy are heart broken and asked me to post this for them. Boey was a wonderful gurl and was loved by so many. There are lots of broken hearts this morning including mine.

I am sure her momma will post more about her at a later time. If you would like to send her family some comforting drool here is their email address
wtmorgan at centurytel.net the are long time droolers.

I know Pw Annie, Pw LilyGurl and their Auntie Bernie was there to meet Boey.

We will love you forever and miss you terribly. Godspeed sweet Boey Anne.

King George E Grunt