[Dailydrool] HOME(S) *DESPERATELY* NEEDED FOR TWO SPAYED FEMALE BASSET HOUNDS!

Ginny C. horsecrazwoman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:07:06 PST 2011

  HOME(S) *DESPERATELY* NEEDED FOR TWO SPAYED FEMALE BASSET HOUNDS! I have
fostered Ruby and Delilah(Dee) in my Hillsdale, MI home for the last week
and just found out that their owner will not be taking them back. Their
options now are being re-homed or euthanasia. I would keep them, but already
having five of my own, I simply do not have the resources to do so. I will
be taking them to the vet this afternoon (Sat. 1/29) for an exam and will
have more details about them after that. If you know of anyone who would be
interested in giving one or both of these dear, sweet girls a home, PLEASE
pass this info. along to them. I may be contacted at
HorseCraZWoman at yahoo.com<https://mail.google.com/mc/compose?to=HorseCraZWoman@yahoo.com>or
messaged on
Facebook to Ginny Brown Crawford and will then share my phone number. Thank
you!  HOME(S) *DESPERATELY* NEEDED FOR TWO SPAYED FEMALE BASSET HOUNDS! I