[Dailydrool] voting and Nelly

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 15:46:39 PST 2011

It is true, voting by getting to the shelter challenge page form a
different browser will allow you to vote again. I have been voting
twice a day on Safari as long as I have been able to allow about 14
hrs between. A night owl like me can vote late at night and then right
after midnight, then again late morning... But switching to Firefox
has allowed an additional vote. Nice going.
Good for the showings from Mitchell et all in the other contests too!
Nelly has installed herself as a Senior Dowager Diva. She now appoints
who will walk her in the AM by going to either Jack or me, sitting at
feet and staring pointedly. If, heaven forbid, the OTHER person
decides to do the walking, Nelly balks and will not move. We have been
walking together of late :)
Nelly is doing much much better in the pee department over the last
couple months. Her vet nailed it, suspecting psycho behavior. This vet
just opened her own practice, another 12 miles beyond our old vet, and
of course, we will follow her. She meets Nelly's (and Otis's)
specifications....
Drool to those in need.
Linda with Otis and Nellybelly