[Dailydrool] Voted twice for Mitchell today

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Sat Jan 29 17:29:31 PST 2011

Thanks for the tip about voting 12 hours apart for Mitchell.  I just voted for him for the 2nd time today (around 7 am and then 8:30 pm) and it counted both of my votes!  What an adorable picture!

We are also voting every day for Ozark BHR.  Good Luck to both of you.

Sending healing drool to all those who have lost a beloved hound this week,

Sandy & Bubba Sr., Bubba Jr., Heidi, Skiddy Boy, Skiddy Girl (ATB), Miles (and Millie ATB)