[Dailydrool] Wanted : Suggestions for Ground Cover Ideas for Basset Owners

K&B Ferris ferris at telus.net
Mon Jan 31 19:58:34 PST 2011

Hello.

My wife & I are going to be having our small backyard totally redone. Our retaining walls are collapsing and our bassets have torn
up the grass, worn our the lawn perimeter, and dug deep holes in our bark mulch. We are going to have about a third of our yard
covered in patio stones. We are thinking of having the perimeter in small river rock. The remainder will likely be some hardy type
of grass.

We'd like to hear from other Droolers for successful ideas for ground cover for yards with basset hounds.

Thank you,
Kevin & Barbara and Buster & Gracie