[Dailydrool] Leslie's suggestion was great.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 23:40:54 PST 2011

I think Leslie in MT had some great ideas on the next Shelter Challenge.
If we put it to a vote I would suggest doing it by the 9th at the latest so
everyone will know who to vote for by the 10th.

I also agree with Dawn about CA.  There are too many huge rescues here
that have a big following to ever win.  I have to agree on picking rescues
in a state with limited resources and limited rescues participating to increase
the odds of winning the $1000 prize.

Just my thoughts,
Karen and The Dog House Gang