[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Jan 4 02:37:04 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin in from across the waves.

Well, we just thought we would let you know that the cards are still
coming in - 7 more this morning! (Including the Wynstanley Clan -
Humphrey, Jacques and Precious - our da mum is jealous, your da mum is
SO talented <sigh>). The cards are all up on our website and we also
add any others we get (if they are bassety of course).  www.bassettissimmo.com
   - go into the English flag and hit the "drool cards" button, then
2010.

We sniff ALL the cards as they come in and they ALL have our pawprint
of approval - We are so so lucky to be basset hounds, I bet other
breeds don't have as much fun as we do !!!)

Anyway, hugs and lurps to you all out there,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org