[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Jan 3 01:07:42 PST 2011

Bonejour,

Firstly mega drool to those who have had to send a loved one to the
Bridge, and to those who are ailing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all - may 2011 be filled with treats, hugs,
bellyrubs ... etc etc :)))

Thanks for the reply, Wystanley Clan.  As I said in my previous email
- I am a card collector so would be the last person to not want "real
cards" !  It was a thought, that's all.

However, there is ONE thing I would like to disagre on - "very
frugal" !  People obviously want to exchange cards and some budgets
are tighter than others. Several cards coming through in one enveloppe
is a great idea and enables people to participate who might not be
able to do so otherwise.  A couple of years I also "doubled up" and
was VERY grateful.  Nuff said.

I might be a bit dim but quite honestly I did not understand the tax
reference ??? When I donate to a charity it's for the pleasure of
giving and helping and annonymously if possible.

I am envious of you !  You already got 163 cards, I'm only at 149 snif
snif :))) However, I still have some faith in the postal services so
more are definitely on the way. btw, I haven't received yours yet!

Pw Penny and Pw Polly are wishing arhoooooooos to all their cyber pals

Hugs to ALL

Eleri, Pw P and Pw P (not forgetting DH, who never gets mentioned!!!)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr