[Dailydrool] Innova

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jan 7 19:12:18 PST 2011

I agree with Anita.  I know that my contact, who is awesome, told me that 6
months after the sale
she would quit stocking the Natura line.  She felt that the "old" stock  would
last about that amount
of time.  The other issue Wanda brought up is there may not be a change in the
ingredients list for a
while but the quality of ingredients would definitely change.

Years ago, many years ago, I can remember the only place you could buy IAMS was
in pet stores.
Now just about every big box and grocery store carries it.  IMO there was a big
change in the quality
followed by a change in the ingredients.  I had fed IAMS for years until my
gang, my daughter's 2 dogs
(who lived in another town) and my neighbor's dog became really sick.   Trying
to find an independent lab
to test the food was unproductive.   P&G are a profit motivated company who
throughout the years have
proved their biggest concernis is the bottom line.

Just our opinion,
Karen and The Dog House Gang