[Dailydrool] Goats???

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jan 9 16:15:21 PST 2011

Hmmm, The Dog House Gang is not so sure about including goats either.
Goat cheese is one of our favorite cheeses, especially Feta.  The gang
loves their goat cheese treats and are in a tizzy when momma brings home
goat cheese.  On a personal note, I would not have survived infancy or childhood

without goat milk as it was the only milk I could tolerate.

The gang will abide by any rules our CIC commander makes but will have to be
conscienous objectors when it comes to goats.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
(Pweeeeseee no meke us gib up we goat cheese.  We lub it!)