[Dailydrool] Goats???

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 15:43:02 PST 2011

Dear Ruger,

While I value your constant readiness to protect the Free Basset World, I'm
a bit confused about the inclusion of goats.  I can't see the danger since
they seem far less energetic than the rodent types mentioned.

"Other critters that are apart of the Squirrelistans terror network are:
Squirrels, moles, oppossoms, goats, rats, mausers (mice) and any other
critter that is by scientific terms "rodants.  Terrorism will not be
tolerated in a free basset world and therefore these varmits need to be
hunted down."

Fondly,
A Confused Lilie