[Dailydrool] Voting

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 18:32:55 PST 2011

When trying to vote in the Shelter Challenge, I too had encountered an error message that was all numbers, the first day I tried again later figured the computer at work was some how blocking me, but thentried again today got the same thing ( was successful yesterday) so I hit the back button returned to the site and cast my vote for food and another little site mentioned the challenge so I went through that with no error. Seems to be you can go in under the 3000 shelter challenge or 1000 shelter challenge. It certainly can be confusing but I would just refresh and try a different way to go in.

Nancy, momslave to Maggie, Bailey, Alice ATB