[Dailydrool] Voting issues

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 10:51:28 PST 2011

We have also had issues with voting.  Just like Nancy, I found if I start on the main
web page, click the food, then click on the Shelter Challenge site I can usually get in.
There are those times I have to google the Shelter Challenge then pick a link (4-5 down)
before I vote.

Todays news is OMBR has dropped to 23rd in the U.S.   We are still in first place in
Arkansas with 32.79% of the votes.   Wynne Friends of Animals (our biggest challenger)
is turning up the heat and now have 20.57% of the votes.  This rescue has won the state
every year and I am sure they are not going to easily give up that extra $1000.

I am so proud of everyone in our Drool family for voting and not giving up because of
the sites issues.    Just like our beloved bassets, we are determined, powerful and relentless
when we are after the "Prize".

I now have all three contests bookmarked on IE.  I use the favorites bar (the star with the
arrow on it).  So everyday when I open IE the contests are in my face.

We would like to thank everyone for the drool and prayers for our foster boy Freddie.
I really hate the waiting for results but am praying that the mass is benign.  Freddie is
such a great boy who has gone through more than his share of hard times.   He is now
sleeping on the foot of the bed, happily snoring away and enjoying his new life in this
new year.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
with our boy, Freddie (whose sleep number is 35).