[Dailydrool] voting

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 12:46:40 PST 2011

I have made many mistakes on my computer and I get confused a lot but I have
taken one dear droolers advice and have found the easiest way to get a vote
in for Ozark Mountain is just to type in Basset Rescue under the name do not
type Ozark at all there is one Basset Rescue in Arkansas so they will come
up if you type in Basset rescue in the name DO NOT PUT THE CITY EVER!!!
Just Basset Rescue and the State of AR and then search and it will be the
only selection to come up. This has helped me and I hope it helps all of you
and remember Arkansas is AR for the state. Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3