[Dailydrool] Masked Bandit!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Jan 18 13:25:53 PST 2011

We hab dem mask critterz here 2.  Momma sez NO NO NO dem tings hurt we!
No mess wit dem boyz less you gotz da big guns.  Iffen we see one inna day
Momma callt da Critter PO-leese cuz dey sick an ebben meener.

We gunna need to big gunz to teke deese wun out!  Meebee ebben sum
hooman beckup.

Sadee Maye fire up da chopper...gurls help me load da ammo.  What?
Cawl Elder Clara we pick up da gas bombz on da way!    We a gonna
be on a mishun....Well dat is iffen it approve by da CIC.

On Stanby...waitin fur owderz.  Ober an Out.
Bazzle OEBE,PBF- West Coast Dibishun, DHG Ridge Runner

Momma here.  If you are seeing the raccoon in broad daylight it can
be cause for concern.  They can be vicious fighters when cornered.
If he (she) found food you can bet it will be back and possible bring
the family.  You may want to call animal control and request a trap if
you continue to see him/her.

We send healing drool to all in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang