[Dailydrool] Masked Bandit!

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 06:31:03 PST 2011

Can we request a RATT response here in Mississippi?  Raccoon Alert Terrorist Team?  We just saw one on the fence, and all the dogs were trying so hard to get it, but they were not successful, help is needed!
Mom here:  Thank goodness they were not able to get that thing, since it was cornered, it was acting very mean! Luckily it was able to run down the fence, get to a tree, and escape, but not before giving me a semi heart attack! That's the first one that I've seen in the year and a half that I've lived here, so maybe it was just in transit and won't be back.