[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sat Jan 22 06:24:08 PST 2011

I know everyone keeps asking about the insurance offered by the ASPCA.  I have no information on their insurance plan.  I do have insurance on my hounds through Pets Best Insurance and it is the best thing I have ever done.  It really helps when you end up with arthritis, or allergies and is a complete life saver when you end up with a dog eating carpet and getting periotenitis, needing three surgeries and spending 11 days in the vet hospital.  Imagine if you need spine surgery or bloat surgery!

Jennifer Martin, slave to Beauford and Bugaey