[Dailydrool] Mom, thanks, drool and Hounds Bay

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:59:30 PDT 2011

Dear Drool Family,
I regret my lack of posting in support and/or personal contact, but while my Mom is the weakest, yet very strong, she is sucking the life from me.  I wouldn't wish it any other way.  She has a fractured hip bone, she has appetite, and she has me.
Sis is going today, and my only duties more pleasure than chore, letting my nieces and nephews out for a potty break.
It is still early AM, and I am going back for a cat nap,  in fact this is what I did all night, and for a few nights.
I know Mom will transition to a Nursing Home, and I found her a vey nice one.
Sigh, Sigh and Sigh again,
But, and Mom would wish this as well,
Have a lovely Howliday and stay safe
God Bless