[Dailydrool] My Blossom is dying.

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Fri Jul 1 06:18:12 PDT 2011

  From:       Barbara Stacey <barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net>

  To:         dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org

  Date:       06/30/2011 07:40 PM

  Subject:    [Dailydrool] My Blossom is dying.

http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/
My sweet girl, Blossom only has a few weeks to live. She is only 9.Took her
to the vet about a month ago because she didn't seem well.Our vet said she
has congestive heart failure and her kidneys are shutting down. It all
happened so fast.She had trouble breathing and is just very tired.She is
taking Lisinopril and Lasix.The Lasix makes her pee so much I keep the
carpet steamer out all the time because she can't help it when she has an
accident.The vet thinks the kidney problem is directly related to the heart
issue and that basically she is just shutting down.She thinks Blossom only
has a few weeks left and will go down quickly. Please say a prayer that she
doesn't suffer.She is my velcro dog and is always by my side.She and I also
do pet therapy and I don't know how to tell the folks we visit that she
won't be coming back.  Thank you for thinking of my Blossom.

Barbara,, Blossom & Elmo with Mac & Sam ATB