[Dailydrool] Quincy - the sofa eating hound dog

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:00:43 PDT 2011

Well, it's official. Quincy is in the doghouse!!! I got up this morning to
see pieces of foam all over the living room floor and discover that Quincy
has pulled one of the sofa cushions off, torn open the zipper & nibbled all
around the edge of the foam. What a mess! Thank God he has Mugsy (who does
NOT tear things up) to play with or he might have eaten the whole sofa! What
a rotten little dog...and he's not quite 11 months old. God help us through
the remainder of the puppy phase, before he eats all of the furniture! I
need to increase his walks and add more, if possible, to wear his happy
little keester out! And it would be good for my keester too!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."