[Dailydrool] For those of you still signing up for DD calendar dates

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:01:19 PDT 2011

I've gotten a few pleas for help from folks trying to sign up for one of the remaining DD calendar dates so I thought I would post.  If you're trying to sign up for a date, use this link:

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/calendar.php

Hidden at the bottom of that screen is a calendar.  Scroll down, select the month you're interested in from the drop down menu, and hit "go".  Available dates are the ones that don't have someone's name in it.

Sorry I didn't think to post about this before.  I tried to sign a few folks up before I realized the calendar was there and it is absolutely maddening!  "Nope, can't have that date.", "Nope, try again" with no hint of what's available!!  Laura