[Dailydrool] FW: A sweet hound boy with a skip in his step has made his way to the Bridge.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Fri Jul 1 10:17:38 PDT 2011

Aroooing from Melba Toast,

Yes it is I Melba Toast, I got a call from Elda Clara about a friend that
was woofin for me. I don't woof much from the Bridge these days but this is
a special friend. His mama Auntie Marion loved on him, hugged him and kissed
him good-by and told him I would meet him at the Bridge and not to be
afraid. I waddled right off to see who it was and there stood Baxter Brown
Billy. I aroooed right away to Auntie Marion, your boy got here and his fur
was still wet from your sweet tears. Oh and Auntie Marion he is all well and
not fearful of any of the hounds here. So now I am going to take him to the
buffet, oh houndy, it's piled high with goodies. There are hot dogs and
burgers and fries and cookies so many, so much, that Baxter had to put his
eyeballs back in his head and he skipped right over and belled up to the
table and filled his plate. He like the fact that he could climb right up on
the table and eat all he wanted. He did woof that the liver that was there
was not as good as the stuff his mama the vegetarian made him because his
liver was made with love so he was going to skip the buffet liver. His eyes
filled with delight when he saw there was chicken jerky, yep don't know how
they did it but King Holly's Noel who is not at the Bridge woof to have some
sent to the Bridge and her mama found a way, talk about good slave training
and there was enough for every one. (Melba Toast and Clara are still
scratching there head bones about this) So now with filled bellies they all
waddled over to a special cloud, a big fluffy cloud with a couch and a
bearded man, his name is Bob, Melba woof to Baxter and was your mamas most
wonderful partner/husband many years ago. He is the one that has been
watching over the family for all these 9 years you have been there. Bob came
over got down on the cloud and Baxter went right to him and rolled over for
a belly rub then jumped up and looked for a toy box. Bob showed him his
special box and Baxter was so happy, but then he got really sad and woofed
to his Bob, but mama, I miss her already. Bob held Baxter and explained that
he missed Marion too but they both would watch over her now and Miss Carly
Basset too because that was their job . Together they would watch their
every move and keep them safe and when the sun hit them they would know it
was Baxter and Bobs love warming them and when the wind brushed pass their
faces they would know it was a touch from their angels, Baxter Brown and his
Bob. One more thing go ahead Baxter she can hear you, MAMA I LOVES YOU
FOREVER AROOOOOO I gots my skip back. Nuff Said

Baxter was Marion Billy's' houndy, he trained her for 9 years today and she
did every thing he woofed. mmarvt at aol.com