[Dailydrool] Condolences for Scarlet ATB

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 10:11:29 PDT 2011

Bob and I would like to thank everyone who was kind enough to send emails
and ecards for Scarlet's journey To The Bridge.  Scarlet will not be
forgotten - she left a marvelous legacy in the story of losing her vision  to
glaucoma and her full life and adventures without vision.  Megan Mariah  is
definitely missing her best friend.  Thank you all for your  compassion.

If things work out as I hope, within a few days, a memorial for Scarlet
will be established benefiting a very worthy rescue group.  I'll let you  know
when the arrangements are made.

Marie and Bob
Megan Mariah