[Dailydrool] door dashers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:08:42 PDT 2011

My idea is definitely training, not what to do when it happens, since that
would be impossible. I have lost the boys a couple of times. Cooper twice.
Cooper and Nigel are the worst because Cooper, knowing he has just done
something WRONG, panics and then is impossible to catch. Nigel, on the other
hand, is simply panicked, and then NOBODY-- probably including us-- can
catch him. He goes out of his mind, to some place that no one can reach. My
biggest fear is that Nigel will get loose and we will be unable to catch him
again.
I don't know WHAT to do when they get loose. The Bassets tend to come back
for food, but not a Belgian. Mostly I guess I believe on pre-training, so
the incident doesn't happen.

Not to change the subject but wow, you guys oughta see these clouds! NOT
friendly.!!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis,Conleya and Cooper, still hiding.