[Dailydrool] Fanconi Syndrome caused by jerky treats from China

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Jul 1 17:07:55 PDT 2011

Thanks for the heads-up.  I recently bought chicken jerky treats and the
dogs have had a few of them over the last couple of weeks.  I checked and
they ARE manufactured in China!  I do pay attention to this stuff - the
treats were labeled with the Dogswell brand which I feed.  The food is
manufactured in the USA, so I stupidly assumed that all of their products
were manufactured in the USA.  When I checked the package, the chicken jerky
is only distributed by Dogswell!
It is my own fault for making such an assumption, but boy that really PI##ES
me off!  The treats went into the trash and I will be contacting Dogswell.