[Dailydrool] Gotcha day

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 10:56:34 PDT 2011

Monday will be my beautiful Penny's gotcha day and since it is so near we will be celebrating Super Coopers gotcha day too. I don' want to leave Bubba out and I can't remember when I got him, I think he has always been with me in one way or another, it will be his day too.

It was three years ago that Pretty Penny came to my home from Utah Friends of Bassets. I think they were a little hesitant to let me have her but I am so thankful that they did. She is my little baby and can do no wrong. She is as cute as a button and as sweet as can be.

Super Cooper came to me last year as a foster failure. I was only going to watch him for a couple of days because there was not a real foster home ready for him. I got him home and he came up to me and worked his way into my heart in minutes. He is a really good dog even if he tends to talk too much.

Bubba is the only one that I got as a puppy. I found him listed on Craig's list and fell in love with the pictures his previous home sent me. He is my youngest and least affectionate hound but he will be in my heart forever.

So happy gotcha day guy's. I could not care for you more if you were my own human kids.

Drool to all in need.

Tony Kenczewicz

Sent from my iPhone