[Dailydrool] Frank's Floofies! New video starring Frank the Tank !

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:18:44 PDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpd31etifQ

That is a link to Frank's new video, just released today :)  Thanks to
whoever coined the "floofy" term, it's now standard lingo in our household.
You will see why when you watch the movie.

Tina's coat is much different than Frank's, she's sleek and shiny, and he's
soft and --- floofy. So, I'll have to work on a Tina video next, just to
keep things even :)

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Tina the Bra-Stealer