[Dailydrool] MomPerson needs halp.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:39:31 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel.
We gotta favir to axe.
MomPerson say we so noisy she wanna be noisy two. She usta do sumfin callt
play pianer. She say she wanna keebort. So she be noisy wif we.
We fink a fambly quire wood be reely cool. We not nose whut dis keebort are
but she bin on da puter all day tryina lern bout dem. She say she wisht
she noed somewon whut noed about dees fings cuz she shure dunt.
She wawking round mutterin bout pollys an fonies, midis an powr pax, an sum
kinder petal.
So me an Llewis an Conley we fink mebbe somewon out dere nose about dese
fings an cud rite she offline...uh...well not offline cuz den da puter off
innit it?
Whut chu call dat, Llewis?
Private.
Mebber rite she private an halp she figger out what keebort she want so we
can hab fambly singalongs.
Woodnt dat be............
You nose, Llewis.....mebbe dis not.....
OK Ok I send it I send it leggo my ear!!
Lub and Drool to all whut needs it,
Heppy Fourfth and NO FIREWERKS.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Mr, Cooper Sir hidin sumplace