[Dailydrool] Frank's Floofie-Pluckin' Video

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 15:34:14 PDT 2011

Oh my gosh, I love it!!!

What is it about floofie-plucking that is so -- I don't know ... addictive,
 deeply satisfying, mesmerizing?

Frank's latest video brought me back ... Duchess used to have the  biggest,
most glorious floofies, and she was just like him, she'd lie there and  let
me pluck them out to my heart's content, occasionally opening an eye.   I'd
get a pile and think that if I were Martha Stewart, I could make something
out of all of them.

Where else but in basset-world would you find people so delighted to watch
a film of floofie-plucking with big smiles on their faces, and then watch
it  again?!?

Thanks for sharing, for bringing back the memories, and for giving me some
vicarious floofie-plucking pleasure.

If you haven't seen the video, here's the link:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpd31etifQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpd31etifQ)

Beth H. (about to go watch Frank again)