[Dailydrool] Chester Needs Help

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 17:13:23 PDT 2011

Basset Rescue of Florida has taken in a senior boy from the notorious Miami Dade Animal Control.  He is the sweetest boy but in very "ruff" shape.  He needs some extensive vet care and it is going to exceed our meager resources.  I know there are many in need and I am usually able to care for the normal vet needs but sometimes we get one that is so in need that we ask for help.

I have created a chip in page if you can spare some cookie money.  The power of Drool has saved several of our seniors by raising the funds to care for them.  We appreciate it very much.

Here is the link to his chip in page and a list of the vet care he needs
http://chesterthebasset.chipin.com/chester-basset-rescue-of-florida

Please see our Petfinder listing to see a picture of this sweet boy
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/20094962

Thanks so much!
Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.