[Dailydrool] O dere, o dere

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jul 2 17:53:11 PDT 2011

Dis bees Holly da Dolly chiming in here frum our haus, an we has gots a
probalem.  Me heerd da Mama talkin on da fone to our Unca B, who bees a
airditioner and heeter fix person.  Da magic juus hab leeked outa da
airditioner!!  An it bees gettin hothothot in here.  An it bees a hunnert
dagrees outside da dor!!!  Us gurls be finkin dis sicheation bees not gud,
sound lak we bees sleepin unner da beeg fan tanight.  Mama sez da magic juus
neber leeks out unless it bees a hunnert or moor.  Hmmm, berry innerestin.
Dat all, Holly da Dolly signin off an hopin not ta be swettin all ebening.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net