[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 18:38:33 PDT 2011

Elder Clara Gate Guard here.
Waiting, and waiting, and waiting,--------
Hold on--its me cellar phone ringing---
Yes, this is Elder Clara--hmmmm--he is, I have been waiting for him--party animal huh?? Gots on a costume?? Good Lookin hound?? Yes, yes, send him on down, I have been right here on the perch, waiting for days for the bell to ring.
Got it the gate is open--send him down here, I am sure his Momma is worried, waiting for him to get here.

That was Borsct Beagle--Gate Guard down at Beagle Gate. Seems he has Abe.
Here he comes--let me grab him before he heads on down to Lab Land.

ABE!!!! Get in here--my goodnees you are sniffin all over heaven.

Oh my, what a looker this one is. Abraham Galinkin huh??? Classy name there Abe, welcome to the Bridge. Elder Clara been waiting for days--
Oh--been out seeing the sights huh?? Well Fey Fey has been holding the buffet--she has called me cellar phone bout a nickzillion times--you know she loves to have the buffet nice and warm.
Now lets see--got your papers?? Hmm--chew marks-drool all over them--you make Elder Clara chuckle.
Now the walk-around--nice tail, good swing Abe--why you have a set of hocks on you a wooman could die for---hubba hubba---
And lookie that chest-why the ladies will be swooning here at the bridge---
Now lets see--a fluffy cloud eh?? Got a new addition just for you Abe--Presidentail Path--rather fitting if I say so myself---big fancy clouds-8989 Presidentail Path. Got new super telescope too--you can keep a eye on the family, see all the happenings of Owen,----yes I know your Momma is very sad, but if you let her know you are here and feel so good and have spring in those paws, it will make her feel soo much better you know--
Hungry--HA!!--Not for long--we got the word that cheeseburgers are lined up on platters just for you--and you know Fey Fey has a bucket of cookies too.
Now look Abe, here is your scooper--watch the women, scamper on--
Abe has now arrived--and all is well at the Bridge.
Elder Clara is closing the gates, those cheeseburgers smell mighty nice--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake