[Dailydrool] Dog bed patterns

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 11:12:38 PDT 2011

I don't know if you other crafty folks get irritated at the price of dog beds and their often-poor construction. But I hate going into a store and looking at an overpriced bed that I could make better myself and at half the cost.

Therefore, when I found this Web site, I thought to share it.

http://www.make-and-build-dog-stuff.com/dog-bed-patterns.html

I also found a small dog bed that was really cute, and I'm thinking that with some effort I might be able to enlarge it, using the above directions.

If I can get this all together, I will make a new bed for Holly, who did not come with one. She seems to like to sleep on the bare floor, but I am hoping that she will better enjoy a bed that no one else has slept in. She seems afraid to sleep on any of our very comfy beds. I fear that she's intimidated by the idea that she might unintentionally steal someone's bed and get in trouble for it (which is unlikely). If she never gets around to using this bed, we can always use it another bed in this household.

You can't say fosters don't get spoiled around here.
Pam, spoiling the Dashing Bassets