[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:24:23 PDT 2011

Happy Fourth of July to everyone!
Today starts the voting on the Animal Rescue Site for *Looziana Basset
Rescue*.  Leslie works so hard to save the live of our favorite Basset
Hounds!  She is one awesome lady! Let's help her win the money!  She could
definately use it!

Here's how to make LBR a winner:
The Animal Rescue Site is a "Click to Give" website at
www.theanimalrescuesite.com.
(1)  Click on the big purple button at the top of the page to help fund food
and care for animals.  It's free and only takes a second of your time.
Click every day to feed the animals.  Next,
(2)  Click on the "Shelter+ Challenge" tab on the right side of the page.
(3)  In the "Search and Vote for Shelter" box, enter the following:
        a)  Shelter Name:  Looziana Basset Rescue
        b)  Country:  USA
        c)  State:  LA
        d)  City:  Folsom
(4)  Click on the "SEARCH" button.
(5)  The search display will show Looziana Basset Rescue in Folsom LA.
Click on the "VOTE" button on the right.
(6)  Confirm your vote by entering in the box the letters displayed above
the box

I thank you in advance for your vote!  She connected me with the love of my
life, Opie.

Barbara Momperson to Layla and Opie (thanks Leslie!!)