[Dailydrool] Firewerks Stink

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:16:38 PDT 2011

This is Roland, Duke of Ears,

*[?][?]*I had to let my Brudder Truman wear my new Thunder Shirt.  It's too
big for me, but fits his humongous body.  He had to wear it last night when
the fireworks started. He had to sleep in the back bedroom where it was not
so noisy and the window was closed. We all had trouble gettin'  to sleep.

Tonight de Mom tries the calming solution on us.  Data the Beagle will be
getting a big dose, if anything calms that critter.  He went home wif the
sick Dad.  We had peace and quiet here now.  Truman is outside getting the
sun baths in the big, basset-shaped holes we dug in the flower beds.

We sends lots of drool to all who need it, especially those who have lost
their furkids and to Sandi and Pat!

Peace,
Roland, Duke of Ears

--