[Dailydrool] Fireworks and Composure Liquid

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 13:04:28 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We live just 3 short blocks from the neighbor park that does the township fireworks display.  The fireworks were fired off last night.  My Thelma Lu and Milly HATE them and they HATE thunderstorm. Ballzie does not like them much and Artie will sit out side with us and watch the fireworks up in the sky.

Well last night I had to work so I was very worried about Thelma Lu and Milly.  When I left for work I gave the girls one teaspoon of Compusure Liquid about 2pm.  I called home at 8pm and had Fred give the girls another teaspoon.

I called home at 11pm to see how the girls made out with the fireworks and Fred said they were good.  No panting, no trying to climb on his head, no shaking and no pacing.  Fred did say when the fireworks started Thelma Lu looked out the window then she and Milly went into our bedroom and fell asleep on the bed.  I was amazed!!

Thank you so much Jackie Chazey for emailing me about the Composure Liquid, it has made t-storms and the dreaded firwork season so much easier on my girls and me.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly anf od course GM Thelma Lu