[Dailydrool] HoooBoy. Fourth of sumthin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:20:17 PDT 2011

Wow dis be Nigel an I gotta tell ya it be noisey here!! Mr. Cooper sir he
juss habbin wonada wurss days ob he life I fink. Sumwon puttin off whut
souns like sumfin callt a Emaity. Scept MomPerson say no it a noiseyfing
inna can. She fink da nize boyz acrost da street be blowin em off: he
MomPerson not home an he fren dere an dere smokey from behint da hawse.
Da peepels next door dun playin in dey pool ob wadder an cookin ousside. Man
it smell good. We dun barkybark at em but MomPerson says NOWAY so we juss
watch. Dey DadPerson Grate Big Guy mebbe play dat game wif da liddel funny
ball oncet time. MPerson say "Teckle". Not sure whut dat meen but she say
nobuddy wif a brane gone bodder dem. No nor dogs wif branes gone bark atem.
Ok, we gets it.
Are ousside cooker not heer, at dat odder place.
So sad we like dat ousside cooker fingie. Lik da greeze offa da ground.
Not much else heppenin. Hope yall havin good Fourth ob Jooly an been safe.
NO EATIN DEM UNFIREDERT FIRE FINGIES IFFIN YOUSE FINE EM.
Love an Freedome

Nigel, Llewis, Conley an sumwheres, Cooper