[Dailydrool] Composure Liquid and Fireworks stink

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:13:00 PDT 2011

Hi Ellie,
And thanks to Momperson (Bev) who posted about it on the drool, and I this is how I found out about it.  Two of my guys are getting it tonight, and thunder shirts will be on soon.
The fireworks started here Frinday night, and I didn't expect it.  It was just neighborhood kids and familys.  And Saturday night, and then Sunday; during the day we had thunderstorms which cleared by the time the big guns of the neighborhood works came out.  (Don't these idiots know it is ILLEGAL in my area!!!)  When Pierre took me out for early workout walk this morning at 6am, I could still smell the after effects.  Pierre had a keen interest in a certain direction from where I lured him away (always walk with a cheese stick in pocket), and I believe he was heading to the block where a lot of the fireworks were launched.  Then, we passed by another "war zone", and one resident had three large trash bags of firework debris, so whether it was a joint effort of the block that landed on his doorstep, I do not know, but I do know that all cars in the area were buried in bird poop.  And I did see three dead birds on my walk, and this really upset me even more.  Nigel and Jellybean were surprisingly better than normal, and the shirts and composure liquid very much help.
Ah, JP wants kisses, must go....
Happy 4th to everyone, and tonight will be the sanctioned fire works, so more booms.
Jackie and the herd