[Dailydrool] Reading the ingredients on the package

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 21:17:21 PDT 2011

My husband does the shopping for our household. Staples/non-edibles he usually
picks up at Costco. The brands may differ from trip to trip depending on
bargains, so I don't always recognize the packaging.

After shampooing my hair this afternoon, I thought to myself, "Gosh, this
shampoo certainly has a medicine odor to it". I went back to read the
information on the label. I had just shampooed with canine flea and tick
shampoo. I hope it keeps away the mosquitoes.