[Dailydrool] adopting

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Tue Jul 5 07:07:31 PDT 2011

I have noticed since becoming a member of the wonderful Drool, as well as connecting with Face Book rescues, as well as others, that so many times we rush to save dogs in kill shelters, homeless, ill, injured but once these dogs get to rescue and their foster home we so often forget that these dogs need permanent homes & their very own families. Rescue can not do their job properly if these dogs are not adopted. I know of several bassets personally that each night when they say their Now I lay me down to sleep prayer they ask for a home of their own. SO if any one of you know anyone looking to adopt a new best basset or basset mix look at rescue all rescues and see who is there for awhile and needs their very own home. Just a reminder no offense please.