[Dailydrool] All is quiet

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 20:27:07 PDT 2011

All is quiet in the house.My husband has gone out of town on his job,won't be back till Friday. This is Tuesday.Puppies are bedded down for the night.Earlier in the evening I was with them watching them play,play, now is not as calm as it was,play is now rowdy,grabbing ears till one hollers with pain,doing the 500 and sliding  through pee where I missed putting down paper.Play is banging around an old plastic milk container with 6 puppies trying to grab the handle and run the other direction.One puppy thinks he has found a part of his mother hanging from the belly of his brother and grabs it thinking he will get milk from it.While I laugh hysterically watching him. I have a crate in with them but only two or three fit in it to sleep.Remember there are 8.When they start to tire after playing they come to the rickety old sofa I lay on watching them and some want to come up with me.The little black boy gets in my lap and rolls over for a belly rub and falls asleep,a girl does the same ,one guy just likes to give kisses, a nice change from biting,my lap can only hold one of them at a time they have grown so big in 8 weeks. I enclose them in the exercise pens and they settle in. Tomorrow they will be getting their first puppy shots,FUNFUNFUN. I would not trade places with anyone else for the world,I am happy here.All is Quiet.